What can you expect?
An amazing, served dinner from the fantastic chefs at Chances R. Your main-course choice of:
- Prime Rib – AAA Alberta Beef aged 35 days, served with a skewer of seasonal grilled vegetables and a baked potato.
- Chicken Brochette – Marinated chicken breast skewered with onions, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and grilled to perfection. Served with wild rice and grilled vegetables.
- Vegetarian Stirfry – Broccoli, mushrooms, red & green peppers sautéed in a soya, garlic and oyster sauce on a bed of Basmati rice.
- A not-to-be-missing silent auction with a variety of top-quality items including gift certificates from restaurants, spas, jewellery and fashions PLUS family passes at local attractions.
- CBC’s Adrian Harewood as our Guest Auctioneer for the Live Auction.
- A superb live auction including the ever-popular lunches and breakfasts with politicians, a fantastic Hilton Lac-Leamy package, a tea party for six in one of Ottawa’s heritage homes and much more.
- A raffle for huge basket filled to the brim with all-Canadian maple syrup products.
- An overwhelming feeling of lending a helping hand when you donate $100 towards a Christmas food hamper for a family in need.
All of this for a mere $75 per person (with a tax receipt for $31)!
Remember…all proceeds are going to support the Caldwell Family Centre’s emergency food program – – one of the busiest food banks in the city, helping to feed 1700 people each month – – and the many activities that Caldwell offers for children, youth and seniors in its community.
In 2014 the Harvest of Hope raised $12,500. Let’s build on that number in 2015!
Harvest of Hope Boosters:
Friends of the Harvest of Hope: