Guaranteed Minimum Take-Home Prize: $625
Total number of tickets sold to date: 1,146
The Draw will take place December 31, 2021
12:00pm, at 20-1100 Medford St. Ottawa, Ontario K1Z 8L5, 613-728-1800
AGCO License No. RAF1219459
Licensee: Caldwell Family Centre
Rules of play
- Purchasers be 18 years of age or older, and make this purchase from inside the province of Ontario to participate.
For problem gambling contact www.ConnexOntario.ca, 1-866-531-2600
- 3 tickets for $10; 10 tickets for $20; 30 tickets for $50; 120 tickets for $100
- Prize is half the ticket sales proceeds
- Max Prize value is $50,000
- Purchasers must not be intoxicated at the time of purchase
- Purchasers name will be made public if they win
- Staff, Board Members, or raffle sales volunteers may not purchase a ticket and are not eligible to win.
- Winning ticket number will be selected using the random number generator: random.org
- Winner will be notified by phone (or email if no phone is given) immediately following the raffle, unless there are technical difficulties – then they will be notified as soon as possible.
- In the event that the winner can not be contacted immediately every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, including:
- attempting to locate the winner through the telephone number and address on the raffle ticket, by sending a registered letter; emailing and telephoning; and
- advertising in local newspapers within 120 days following the draw, setting out a complete list of the names and city of residence of the winner of any unclaimed prize.
- The unclaimed prize will be held in trust by Caldwell Family Centre for a period of six (6) months from the date the prize was awarded.
If you need to cancel your ticket purchase: contact the Caldwell Family Centre at 613-728-1800, extension 331 with your request and to receive a refund.
Geolocation shows you are located in Virginia. Please note that if you are not located in “Ontario” at the time of purchase, you will not be allowed to buy tickets as required by the rules. If you are actually in Ontario but your computer indicates otherwise, it could be because you are using a VPN service to cloak your location. You can temporarily turn off the cloaking of your location and try again. It can also be because of your connection provider: changing how you are connected (cellular data vs WiFi, WiFi with another provider), may make for a more accurate Geolocation result.