AGCO License No. RAF1236025
Licensee: Caldwell Family Centre
Geolocation shows you are located in VA.
Please note that if you are not located in "ON" at the time of purchase, you will not be allowed to buy tickets as required by the rules. If you are actually in Ontario but your computer indicates otherwise, it could be because you are using a VPN service to cloak your location. You can temporarily turn off the cloaking of your location and try again. It can also be because of your connection provider: changing how you are connected (cellular data vs WiFi, WiFi with another provider), may make for a more accurate Geolocation result.
- Purchasers be 18 years of age or older, and make this purchase from inside the province of Ontario to participate.
For problem gambling contact www.ConnexOntario.ca, 1-866-531-2600.
- Raffle will take place between April 4, 2022 and July 15, 2022.
- Tickets can be purchased at: www.caldwellfamilycentre.ca
- 1 ticket for $10; 5 tickets for $20; 20 tickets for $50; 100 tickets for $100.
- Prize is half the ticket sales proceeds.
- Purchasers must not be intoxicated at the time of purchase.
- Purchaser’s must provide their first name, last name, address, telephone number and email at time of purchase.
- After buying, purchasers will be presented a downloadable and printable ticket/receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated automatically.
- Staff, Board Members, or raffle sales volunteers may not purchase a ticket and are not eligible to win.
Winning ticket number will be selected using the random number generator:
- Draw will be held on July 15, 2022 at 12:00 pm.
- The amount of the 50/50 prize will be posted along with the Winner’s name on our website (www.CaldwellFamilyCentre.ca) and publicized via Caldwell Family Centre’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts immediately following the draw.
- Winner will be notified by phone (or email if no phone is given) immediately following the raffle, unless there are technical difficulties – then they will be notified as soon as possible.
- Winner will be paid by cheque, following verification of the winner’s identity and age via a scan of a valid provincial or federal photo identification card (i.e. driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- In the event that the winner can not be contacted immediately every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, including:
- attempting to locate the winner through the telephone number and address on the raffle ticket, by sending a registered letter; emailing and telephoning; and
- advertising in local newspapers within 120 days following the draw, setting out a complete list of the names and city of residence of the winner of any unclaimed prize.
- The unclaimed prize will be held in trust by Caldwell Family Centre for a period of six (6) months from the date the prize was awarded. If the prize is not claimed in this period it will by donated to a beneficiary approved by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Ticket purchases can be cancelled by contacting the Caldwell Family Centre at 613-728-1800, extension 331.
- The above set of rules will be posted on www.CaldwellFamilyCentre.ca and may be downloaded or printed from that site.