Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Caldwell Family Centre! We are seeking interested and enthusiastic community members to volunteer in our Day Program and Food Bank. If you are interested or would like further information, please contact us at 613-728-1800 or fax at 613-724-6462.
Board of Directors
The Caldwell Family Centre is recruiting for qualified candidates to join the Board of Directors as soon as possible. We are particularly seeking candidates with experience or backgrounds in fundraising, community planning and facility development. The Board’s focus is on governance, planning, policy-making, and strategic direction. The ideal candidate will have experience on other non-profit boards, the appropriate skill set, and the time to offer meaningful contributions to guide the organization to continued success.
Download the PDF for full details. (76KB PDF file)
If you have any time to spare, we could use your help. We are looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- to serve at the food bank, Tuesdays to Fridays; 9:00 am – noon, and 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Fridays 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm, and Saturdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm;
- to serve at the Baby Depot & Toy Library, Wednesdays 9:00 am – noon, and Thursdays 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm;
- to help in the Clothing Depot, Wednesdays 9:00 am – noon, Thursdays and Fridays 9:00 am – 2:00 pm;
- to deliver food on Wednesdays;
- to tutor kids in the Be Inspired! Afterschool Program, Mondays to Thursdays, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm;
- to coordinate the Christmas Hamper Program from October 21 to December 21;
- to help with fundraising.
Please contact Susan Hopkinson at 613-728-1800, ext 331 or by email at email@example.com for more information on each volunteer opportunity.